Go with the Flow...

COCO chillin on the Farm captured by Melissa of Timeless Exposures
I am Grateful for...



The ability to learn new things....
finally after way too much contemplation (I definately have the paralysis of analysis) I decided to write my first blog post over at the Morning Glory Farm Blog http://www.morninggloryfarmnc.com/...I was ready ideas started forming, photos were selected, I sat down to begin. it all started well until I tried to review my post. The issue is that it is a Wordpress blog...how different can they be really? After a frustrating half hour I decided to head over to more familiar territory and hammer out a good old blogger post to get back into the swing of things...only to find that...the blogger format has changed....has it been that long since I blogged???. I am sure I can figure out how to publish, and if you are reading this then I guess I did; but, what I learned again...is that - things are constantly changing - and I can embrace that change (whether I am happy about it or not) 'cause it's happening anyway... or I can lay around, like Coco aka Barn Kitty, wishing things would stay the same...

Comments